By: Chris Talbot-Heindl, Communications & Membership Manager
Bites & Brews for Biodiversity, Rocky Mountain Wild’s largest fundraising event of the year is coming up in less than two weeks! Join us on October 20th at Silver Vines Winery in Arvada to celebrate another year of biodiversity and conservation and raise funds to help us continue our work next year!
This year’s event will feature:
- 50 Silent auction packages ranging from night out packages, ski packages, vacation packages, adventure packages, art packages, and much, much more;
- Do Good Bags with goodies that will help you live a more sustainable life;
- A John Fielder’s Colorado framed photograph to be raffled off in a heads/tails game;
- Poster sessions by our biologists Megan and Paige, our GIS specialist Alison, and our lawyer Matt. Each will discuss the biggest successes they’ve had over the course of the last year;
- A wild trivia contest with questions about Rocky Mountain Wild’s programs, conservation questions, and other surprises. The winning team will win some fun little bags of goodies;
- And of course, great vegan and vegetarian tapas and award-winning wines from Silver Vines Winery!
We have to thank our sponsors, without whom this night would not be possible:
- Bruce Driver LLC
- Driscoll Rose LLC
- Hanssen Online
- Meyer, Glitzenstein & Eubanks LLP
- Meyer Saltzman
- Reilly Pozner LLP
- Rich & Terri Slivka
- Wealth Management Associates
- Western Resource Advocates
We have limited space and only 20 tickets left. Be sure to purchase your tickets early!