The Oil & Gas Lease Sales map below shows parcels proposed to be offered for lease by the Bureau of Land Management. This interactive map shows current and upcoming lease sales and their conflicts with wildlife and natural areas. More information on upcoming leases is shown below the map.
Advice on how to use the map: Zoom in to see conservation conflicts. Click on parcels or conservation conflict areas for more information. Scroll through pop-ups for multiple overlapping areas by clicking on the right triangle/arrow.
- Active Oil and Gas Leases geospatial data is available on BLM Navigator as a map service and as a zipped shapefile. Email Alison if you need this data in Google Earth format or if you need additional data (such as expiration date) for individual leases
- Upcoming Lease Sale Tracker (summary of lease sales and resource conflicts)
- BLM Nevada Oil & Gas Leasing Webpage
- Archive of Nevada Oil & Gas Lease Information
- Rocky Mountain Wild Oil and Gas Toolbox for Activists
- Rocky Mountain Wild Lease Sale Calendar